**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Amazing

I love Zelda! I have to say that this is amazing. Adding the lyrics made this song even better! I like it alot. I can tell that you are a true Zelda fan!

VGSongbird responds:

Absolutely! Love the franchise.

Thanks for your review! :D

Vicodin. Vicodin.

Epic

I am really liking the beat of the song. The guitar riffs are amazing. I am a fan of the screaming to by the way :) And then how it goes to singing. It's amazing the singer has an amazing voice and I really hope to hear more of your songs, you are very talented and you should really look into getting a record deal. You could really go somewhere with this

Overture For The Dead Overture For The Dead

:):)

I really like this audio. The fact that you honered death in itself is amazing. Hardley anyone does that, many honor life. I really liked this. I hope there will be more to come. You did a very good job.

Trick Insanity Trick Insanity

Yea!

Wow like the last 2 songs I reveiwed it makes me want to do my Techno Dance.....lol I like it!

{BD} Ravelocity {BD} Ravelocity

Like it

I love this! Like the last song I reveiwed it just makes me want to do my Techno Dace! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

SpK*) - Blaze SpK*) - Blaze

I like it

Dude this for some reason just makes me want to do my techno dance lol I like it

_-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_ _-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_

EPIC MUSIC

I love it! It pretty much sums up the game lol I love it

Ode To The Fallen Ode To The Fallen

Awesome

This song goes very very very well with the game...it has a kind of...helplessness and sadness to it...I love it very very good! Keep it up

(Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel (Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel

Excellent!

The first time I played Pandemic I pretty much loved this song! It's awesome and it goes with the game..it fits it well.

Gillenium responds: